Coral I got from you

KimP

Just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying the Lithophyllon undulatum. It was beautiful in the picture, but it is even better in my tank, probably the most colorful thing in there. It's really different than any other corals I've seen and I really love it. It's settling in well and putting out whatever those tentacle-like things are. Very interesting coral. Thanks for offering it!! All the other corals are doing very well too.

we want to see...post a pic!biggrin.gif

Thanks for asking :) I just got a couple quick pictures. I think the light in the LR is too bright to get a really nice one. I'll try again tonight. This thing is gorgeous in real life. It's blue and green on a purple background with white tentacle thingies that stick out when it's happy. When I was doing my research before buying I came across some site calling it a circuit board coral. Now that I have it, I can see why!! When my new light gets here I'm going to see how the light hits different areas before taking it off the disk and epoxying/gluing it down.

Wish I could've gotten the pics in focus, but here ya go!

post-1781-0-73255500-1306963314_thumb.jp

post-1781-0-41452200-1306963454_thumb.jp