Reef Cleaners order

KimP

HorseRUs and I are going in together on a group buy from reefcleaners.org and thought we'd see if anyone else wants to jump in on it. For now we're only ordering macros that can be shipped priority and have already met the minimum for free priority shipping. Some CUC's need to be mailed express and that's $28, or if the order total is over $175 then it's free. Anyone interested?

I don't care whether the box gets shipped here or to someone else's house. I'm pretty far south, off of Slaughter, but can also meet more central. I will let you guys know when I hear back from reefcleaners about the group order. I'm not sure if we'll get enough for the free overnight shipping. I don't have a problem splitting it though, and if we need to get overnight shipping then there's definitely more I'd like to add to my order.

Instead of doing a big official group buy (unless a bunch of people are suddenly interested), anyone who would like to order a few things with me and possibly split the shipping, just let me know and you can pay me on pick up. I'd like to order within a week or so.

I might be interested in 3 stalks of red gracilaria and 25 nassarius snails. About $30 of stuff. Just depends on when you're ordering since I'll be out of town starting this Saturday for 2 weeks. I'll check back on this post to see timing. Thanks for putting this together.

-Ty

I'm in for about $30. Just let me know how we need to go about ordering.

Also, we need to make sure the temp is acceptable for shipping. Even if it's shipped overnight, we don't want the package getting the cold that most of the country has been in the past few weeks.

It sounds like there's quite a bit of interest in this, so I'm going to go ahead and set up a group order through reefcleaners. I can certainly meet people at a central location but I'm also totally open to having the box shipped to someone's house that lives central. I'm thinking we should close the order this coming up Monday and have it shipped to arrive Wed (depending on how they handle this w/a group order) The weather looks great for next week...for now :cool: I'll update when I know more!

Thanks everyone!

I just heard back from them and they're not doing group orders at this time :/ boo! I asked him if they're still open for business and we can just stick with the original plan and combine into one order. I'll just have to keep track of everything myself, but no big deal. Hopefully that'll be fine and I'll post as soon as I know...

I just heard back from them and they're not doing group orders at this time :/ boo! I asked him if they're still open for business and we can just stick with the original plan and combine into one order. I'll just have to keep track of everything myself, but no big deal. Hopefully that'll be fine and I'll post as soon as I know...

That's funny, did you check this page on there website:

Group Buys

Dave-

Yes, that's where I filled out the form and started emailing back and fourth with John. He said our timing was interesting because just yesterday they had decided to stop doing group buys while they rethink the process.

Oh, forgot to add that he also said it was still fine to put orders in, just not "group orders" where they split up everyone's orders themselves, give a discount, handle all the separate payments etc. At first I was worried they weren't currently open for business!

If you'd like to get in on the order, just post here exactly what you want and the total or PM me by Monday the 14th at noon and I'll order shortly after that. The weather looks good for shipping and I'm guessing the box would ship either Tue or Wed for overnight delivery. I'm fine with cash on pickup or paypal.

Thanks! :angry: