150 gpd RO/DI Unit and Refractormeter

Dena

Asking $100 for the RO/DI unit. Not sure how old the membranes are as I got this from Gabriel when I bought his set up. It does come with a new thing of DI Resin. It also has a dual TDS meter.

Asking $20 for the Refractometer.

Dena

post-429-0-38635000-1296945392_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-37862200-1296945401_thumb.jpg

post-429-0-24221100-1296945409_thumb.jpg

I'm interested in the RO/DI unit since mine broke because I left it outside in the freezing weather (yeah yeah... stupid).

Do you know where to get the replacement filters/membranes?

KimP is the first to respond about the refractometer!

Nemirn I'm pretty sure you can get them at Bulk Reef Supply. That's where we current get ours.

I just checked BRS and it turns out buying a new system will cost less than buying the used one after replacing the filters.

So I will decline at this point.

Thanks anyway. smile.gif

I have no idea...I'll have to ask the person that I got it from. He did say he got it from Melev (the popular Reefer). I also didn't know what to ask for it. I paid $400 for mine so I figured $100 was fair. I'll try get more info. on it.

I haven't heard from Gabriel yet on the model...there's nothing labeled anywhere so it may have just been a custom built one. I can tell from looking at the filters that they aren't completely spent. The only that HAS to be changed looks like the DI Resin, which we have a new one of. Gabriel had it running the day before I bought everything.