Getting out of SPS

TexasTiger

So after months of success, things have gone downhill on my reef. I bought a frag pack of SPS from someone off of Reefcentral and, to make a long story short, it was a mistake. The frags arrived cold, so I hurriedly put them in the tank without proper QT. They had bugs. So my tank has bugs, I think flatworms and redbugs. I have lost several frags over the last few weeks and I just don't have the time/patience/energy to fix the problem right now.

My hope is that there is someone out there who has those things (time/patience/energy). Some of the frags are in rough shape and some are fine. I have about 25 different SPS of various sizes that I would like to turn over to someone. I am not looking for a lot of money, I just don't want to see them all die. So, if you think you'd be interested in nursing these back to health, please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Her are a few things I believe I have, but I'm not the best with names... fosters' green acro, red milli, orange digi, tubb's pink jade, purple bonsai, bali tricolor, pink lemonade, red planet, Tubs Mystic Blue, Paletta Turquoise, Lovelli Acro, green slimer, orange artichoke, fosters' super blue and some others....