Desperately in need of clean up crew

Jakedoza

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping as well... I talked to my postman today and gave him my number. He said he would call me in the morning so I can come get it at the post office instead of waiting for it to be delivered if it gets there tomorrow.. The tracking doesn't say anything about it being in transit though.. so I don't know.

man sorry yall have had such a rough time... whenever they used UPS their shipping was never this complicated.... They have always done a good job with me... maybe I frighten them haha... hope it turns out well for you all!!

Sadly our postal system is less then efficient with updating the status of packages... I have noticed that with several items that have shipped through them..

ive opened the box... kinda feel sick..

not sure if snail usually ship with no water... but most snails had no water in any of the bags.. pistol shrimp I dont think will make it, but I could be wrong.. look very weak. They didn't ship 2 of mt peppermints and one was dead... One of the Emeralds is dead... everything is acclimating in my tank, but how do you acclimate snails that have no water?

Eh, not sure- they're so small it's hard to find them, lol! No, I think about half the ceriths and nassarius didn't make it. Most of the hermits did. The cleaner shimp I got from Laura is helping me weed out the weak snails I guess. Seen him picking at a few. So, I still need snails :)

Eh, not sure- they're so small it's hard to find them, lol! No, I think about half the ceriths and nassarius didn't make it. Most of the hermits did. The cleaner shimp I got from Laura is helping me weed out the weak snails I guess. Seen him picking at a few. So, I still need snails :)

i hear you stack my shrimp did the same. i thought they would be bigger not very happy with reefs2go. None of my snails made it. But thanks to jake for doing his best. wasnt his fault.