Desperately in need of clean up crew

Jakedoza

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon,

We have your order scheduled to ship, Tuesday, January 25th, 2011. You will receive a shipping confirmation email in your inbox at the email we have on file the evening of January 25th, 2011.

As you know, we ship live animals, and sometimes they do not sit pretty on the shelf, waiting to be shipped. We want to send you the happiest, healthiest animals with the most complete order.

In the event there is a dilemma of sorts, you will be notified via email as early as possible. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience should that occur. However with the years of experience we have in shipping live animals, we know that if the animal looks sad (ie: less than healthy, etc) when they leave us- they will certainly die - and we can not bear their demise simply to make a shipment/schedule. I hope you can understand and appreciate our position.

Thank you for your business,

Kris

Customer Service

Good afternoon,

As you know, we ship live animals, and sometimes they do not sit pretty on the shelf, waiting to be shipped. We want to send you the happiest, healthiest animals with the most complete order.

yet they'll survive being shipped 2 day service? wacko.gif

They said it would be ok.... Guess we will find out. Make sure you set up your video camera when you open the box... That is what I was going to do.

live webcast?!

I hope they are ok and I do home I'm wrong that I don't think the shrimps will survive.

*sigh*

ok.. so the package has shipped... but they did not ship it to Mark, even after I emailed them the new address and got a confirmation of that address change.. This is getting pathetic..

The package will be shipped to me (or so it states) and I will be tracking it to see when it will arrive.. I'm not sure when yet. I will let you guys know what I know when I know. I apologize for any confusion that I may have caused in this ordering process. I do not think I will be ordering from R2G again after this experience.

-jake

*sigh*

ok.. so the package has shipped... but they did not ship it to Mark, even after I emailed them the new address and got a confirmation of that address change.. This is getting pathetic..

The package will be shipped to me (or so it states) and I will be tracking it to see when it will arrive.. I'm not sure when yet. I will let you guys know what I know when I know. I apologize for any confusion that I may have caused in this ordering process. I do not think I will be ordering from R2G again after this experience.

-jake

bwah...right in line with what I expected from them.

Ok, let me know when it arrives (and if anything survived the trip)

I have no information except for what they sent me.. Here is the tracking information, which is crappy at best.

A package was shipped to you on 01/25/2011 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail to the following address:

Jacob Mendoza

305 Briarwood Dr

Leander, TX 78641-8077

The following optional services were used: None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is 420786419405510200793214525518

To check the delivery status of your package at any time please visit:

https://www.endicia.com/Status/?PIC=9405510200793214525518

or the U.S. Postal Service's web-site:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

Reefs2go