Desperately in need of clean up crew

Jakedoza

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if it is open or not.. according to the dates, today was the date to have the moneys by.. orders should have been in by last Wed..... I'm awaiting a reply on that.. If it is still open I will be placing an order with them.. If not, then I can do a group thing... for us Leanderthols.. hehe

Ok... After getting an email back from R2G I have to have some sort of form.... I wish they would answer their phones... Shipping is 2 day Priority.. Since I get my USPS deliveries in the evening... sometimes around 3-5 pm I need to place this order today instead of on Thursday..

I have Stacy and Mcallahan's orders... I need your order before noon today :lol:

Thanks

OOOHhhh kay...

I just got off the phone with R2G.. Here is the scoop.

They are in re-negotiations with their shipper... They will not know until tomorrow weather or not they will be using UPS or PSPS for their shipping. As of now, they are using USPS and that is how our order will ship. They also do not do overnight shipping unless you pay extra for it. Their website is still being worked on and that information has not been updated, nor is it correct. She told me that our order is not scheduled to ship until Monday of next week. This is not good for me, since I work in the evenings and will not be home to receive it.. She did say that we can do overnight shipping and we will get it Friday, but she isn't sure if they have enough pistol shrimp (Mcallahan) for the order to ship out or how much extra it will be.

Mcallahan, are you home during the day to receive this order? If so, do you mind receiving it? The only problem will be me getting payment from everyone..

On a good note, We did get an extra 10% off our order.. I will recalculate the totals and get back to you guys..

-Jake

Order details...

Stacy ______________ $35.64

Mcallahan __________ $28.78

Hamp _____________ $17.18

Chris ______________ $22.30

Me ________________ $77.80

Total ______________ $181.70

Please visit https://ssl.zoovy.com/reefs2go/s=reefs2go.com/customer to check status on this order.

Order Number: 2011-01-16474

Created: Wed 19-Jan-2011

Order Notes please bag the following items separate, Thank you.

Blue leg hermits BOGO (50) 100 total for jake

Blue leg hermits BOGO (5) 10 total for Hamp

Blue leg hermits BOGO (10) 20 total for chris

Blue leg hermits BOGO (20) 40 total for stacy

Nassarius snails BOGO (20) 40 total for stacy

Nassarius snails BOGO (3) 6 total for chris

Nassarius snails BOGO (20) 40 total for jake

Red leg hermits BOGO (5) 10 total for stacy

Red leg hermits BOGO (5) 10 total for hamp

Red leg hermits BOGO (3) 6 total for chris

Emrald Crabs BOGO (1) 2 total for chris

Emrald Crabs BOGO (3) 6 total for jake

Again thanks. The rest can be bagged individually and I can sort who they are for.

Order Contents

SKU Description Price Qty. Ext. INV_SN_NASS_BOGO Nassarius Snail- BUY 1 Get 1 FREE!! $0.69 43 $29.67 INV_SN_T-BOGO Turbo Snail- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE $0.99 5 $4.95 INV_SN_CER Cerith Snail $0.40 20 $8.00 INV_CR_R-BOGO Red Leg Hermit Crab- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE $0.99 13 $12.87 INV_CR_B-BOGO Blue Leg Hermit Crab - Buy ONE Get ONE FREE!! $0.89 85 $75.65 INV_SHR_PISTOL_RAND Randalls Pistol Shrimp $9.99 1 $9.99 INV_POD-500-BOGO Amphipods & Copepods -500 - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE $16.99 1 $16.99 INV_STAR_BRITLE Brittle Starfish $8.99 1 $8.99 INV_SN_A-BOGO Astrea Snail- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE $0.99 5 $4.95 INV_SN_NER_BOGO Nerite Snail - Buy1 Get 1 FREE $0.99 5 $4.95 INV_SN_MARG_BOGO Margarita Snail - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!! $1.09 2 $2.18 INV_CR_E_BOGO Emerald Crab- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!! $8.99 4 $35.96 INV_SHR_PEP Peppermint Shrimp $5.99 2 $11.98 %ARC ARC - GROUP CLUB BUYS- 10% OFF -$22.71 1 -$22.71 %DISC

-$22.71 1 -$22.71 Subtotal: $181.71

Invertebrate Shipping: $0.00 Grand Total: $181.71

Shipping Method Invertebrate Shipping

Payment Information Credit Card (Paid in Full)

Payment Instructions Thank you for your order.

I'm not going to let them ship it unless the order is IN FULL..

I just may need you to receive it.. if you can.. If not, then I will make arrangements.

side note.. not sure if I will order from them again either.. it was like pulling teeth to talk to someone.. but she did say that she was the only one running the phones and email.. bless her heart..

I'm not going to let them ship it unless the order is IN FULL..

I just may need you to receive it.. if you can.. If not, then I will make arrangements.

side note.. not sure if I will order from them again either.. it was like pulling teeth to talk to someone.. but she did say that she was the only one running the phones and email.. bless her heart..

I can receive it, that's fine.

Hmm...well, sounds like lots of fun :) Sorry Jake, but thanks for messing with it. Just let me know where/when to pick up and how to get your money to you. I'm home after 4:30 any given day also, if you need someone to have it delivered to. Sounds like it's covered, but if something changes.

~Stacy

Been following this thread because I just ordered a CuC of my own through Reef Cleaners. For what it's worth, John was awesome. Shipping was delayed and he was right on the spot with emails letting me know what was happening and why things were the way they were. My snails arrived alive and well and are munching away on my algae outbreak. I got the 90g quick crew which was supposed to come with 85 dwarf ceriths, 29 nassrius, 27 ceriths, and 34 nerites. A rough count that I did looked like I had approximately 100 dwarf ceriths, 35 nassirius, and at least 40 nerites. Also, shipping is free on the quick crews. I'll definitely be using Reef Cleaners again!