Reefs2Go January Group Buy

August

OK so I have seen people that have interest in doing a buy for Reefs2go so here are the details:

Order will go in by 3pm on January 12th, 2011

Orders must be paid for by Wednesday January 17th I am trying for a January 20th or 21st delivery If not paid on time then you risk being dropped from the order

Free shipping is 150.00 we usually have no trouble hitting this

PLEASE POST YOUR ORDERS IN THE FORUM POST SO I CAN KEEP TRACK OF THEM.... ONLY PM ME YOUR FULL NAME AND PAYPAL ADDRESS. Reefs2go will bill everyone seperately and the order will ship to my house in Kyle. If you would like to get with someone else in your area who has ordered also then please get that figured out ahead of delivery day and let me know via this post or PM...

As some of you have noticed Reefs2Go isnt carrying fish at the current time. After speaking with them on this issue I can assure people that they will still honor the amount paid for the fish or the dead fish from previous orders in the form of Gift codes that can be used towards any other items. They are not certain at this point when they will bring the fish back because they are in the middle of a big website/store overhall.

I will be checking on if they will just issue a refund for the amount of the dead or non shipped fish if someone would like that instead, but I cant guarantee it because that isnt their usual policy. Please PM me the dead fish or the fish that wasnt shipped and what order they were on (that way I can go back and look at my order forms)

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your patience with both Reefs2go and myself... They appreciate our business and want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

Did this already happen? If not I am interested in getting in on the action.

... and where will I have to pick up the order?? If in Kyle, then I'm better off doing it myself.

ok.. Nevermind.. I should have read.. I will not be able to pick up my order in Kyle.. I'd be better off paying shipping than pay to drive to Kyle and back..