• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7724 Elkhorn Mountain Trail

Austin 78729

Hey cyrus....

Your order is the only one that is left...I want to get out and get a head start on my lawn mowing...do not call as I will not have my cell on...just come right on over, listen for the lawnmower and find the filthy old lady pushing it...I'll run right inside and grab your box for you.

I got my crocea and i love it but i notice there was no freebie in my bag. did this happen to anyone else?

Hey Tim...

If you look on page #1, AquaSD had this as part of their post:

For every $100 you spend (on your part of the order), I will give you a free mystery ultra frag plus a free Ricordea!!! This will count for both frag pack orders and regular orders.

I guess that's why....

Clam looks great!!!

also, thank you Laura for doing this.

p.s. do you have any Xlarge cleaner shrimp

You're welcome Will!!!

I HAD a large cleaner that was a delicacy for my rock nem in my CUC tank...I am NOT happy...I'll get more.....

I got my crocea and i love it but i notice there was no freebie in my bag. did this happen to anyone else?

Hey Tim...

If you look on page #1, AquaSD had this as part of their post:

For every $100 you spend (on your part of the order), I will give you a free mystery ultra frag plus a free Ricordea!!! This will count for both frag pack orders and regular orders.

I guess that's why....

ya i talked to aquasd already but i am am planning on making another order soon like prob in the next week or so cuz i got paid today!!!! lol I want a couple more clams and some coral.

Edited by wizardx322

Clam looks great!!!

also, thank you Laura for doing this.

p.s. do you have any Xlarge cleaner shrimp

Thanks! Glad the clam came in well :) I'll be getting XL ones next week. Only have medium ones right now.

Thanks

I have a rock nem too, how do i get rid of him humanely

also please dont tell me there is another aquasd order as i just bought over 100+ from coral creations

Hey Will,

I actually want to start a nem tank and move all my nems into one...so I can trade you for it or purchase it flat out...just PM me so we don't hit everyone on this thread.

And YES, I would like to do another AquaSD order, but I'll have to wait if you guys can until I get back from Florida.

yes yes MORE lol.

My nems are doing great! They are side by side so it looks much bigger lol. The retreated when the 400w's kicked on but they'll be back once they get used to it :) Thanks Again Will!