May Bulk Reef Supply Group Order

mcallahan

Ok, we've got our 10 needed to have the GB go. There is still time for people to get in on the GB if they want. Check page #1 of this post for details on how to get in.

This is who I have as in (meaning I have all their info) of 11:30a on Thursday.:

• Bill B
  • dapettit
  • NonSequitor
  • lewk
  • o0zarkawater
  • mcallahan
  • dweyant
  • mdavis735
  • wayneb
  • razataz

Current shipping buddies:

mcallahan/dapettit/o0zarka/wayneb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we've got our 10 needed to have the GB go. There is still time for people to get in on the GB if they want. Check page #1 of this post for details on how to get in.

This is who I have as in (meaning I have all their info) of 11:30a on Thursday.:

• Bill B
  • dapettit
  • NonSequitor
  • lewk
  • o0zarkawater
  • mcallahan
  • dweyant
  • mdavis735
  • wayneb
  • razataz

Current shipping buddies:

mcallahan/dapettit/o0zarka/wayneb

Your watch is fast. . .

Can anyone tell me if there is a discount on those ELOS test kit- PH, Nitrate, Nitrite, and Mag??? needing new test kits. thank you

We will know for sure once BRS turns on the group buy. I understand that the lowest price listed is the price during the group by (not sure tho).

In order to find out you need to join the order.

I understand that the lowest price listed is the price during the group by (not sure tho).

Not nec. true. Sometimes the GB prices are lower thant he lowest price currently listed on their site, sometimes not.

I'm in - I need more GFO. I'm also willing to be the landing zone for any northern ARCers who want to be shipping buddies with me, otherwise I'll be making the drive to Mark's place. Again. :lol:

I'm in - I need more GFO. I'm also willing to be the landing zone for any northern ARCers who want to be shipping buddies with me, otherwise I'll be making the drive to Mark's place. Again. :lol:

Ok, just send me your name and email associated with your BRS account.

You should goose the mannings or offroadodge to get them to get in on it.

I need GFO. Let me look and I'll PM you. Let me piggyback on the shipping with yall too!

Brave man scheduling this for Monday.

Why? All I have to do is send 1 email and post that the GB is on...its cake! (Its not like I'm gonna be sleeping..!)