Selling 175 Gallon Bowfront System and will part out everything.

Salty in Training

I have lost interest in keeping up with my 175 Gallon Bowfront system. I will be putting together a list of items today and will be selling all of the parts tomorrow at my house. I am thinking from 1-3 in the Afternoon. I live in Steiner Ranch.

Please PM me if you think you are interested in coming over so I can tell if

Below is a listing of the items. There will be great deals because I want to get rid of everything.

Here is a very breif summary of the larger items. I will complete the list later today as I break down, inventory, and clean all of the items.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Oceanic 175 dual overflow Tank with no stand. This tank is built into my wall so there is no stand. $350.00

Aqua Logic Delta Star Chiller 1/3 HP, DS-4 with no Temperature Controller. Used 1 year. Usually sells for about $800-900 $300 and it is yours.

Gieseman 6 ft three by 250 watt metal hylide Light with external icecap ballasta. Originally paid $2000 and replaced the internal ballasts with better external Icecap ballasts. will let go for $300.00

Custom built 3 chamber Acrylic sump/refugium to support the 175 tank. will go for $150.00

Euroreef Protein Skimmer to support the 175 tank. I will look up the model today.

Calcium Reactor - Korallin C-1502—Rated for up to 400gal with brand new pinpoint PH controller still in the box. New $386 for just the reactor. I am including a brand new controller and regulator. regulators go for $100 and the PH controllers go for $200. I am selling all for $300.00

Tunze Wave Box. Still trying to determine how I should price it.

If you are interested in any of the items please PM me.

everyone, Thank you for your interest. I will reply to your emails as soon as I get the tank taken down and the items cleaned and pics taken. It is taking me longer than I thought to get everything out of the tank. My main concern is my fish. I have had them for 8 years and do not want anything to happen to them.

Thank you for the replies,

Torrey

I have lost interest in keeping up with my 175 Gallon Bowfront system. I will be putting together a list of items today and will be selling all of the parts tomorrow at my house. I am thinking from 1-3 in the Afternoon. I live in Steiner Ranch.

Below is a listing of the items. There will be great deals because I want to get rid of everything.

Here is a very breif summary of the larger items. I will complete the list later today as I break down, inventory, and clean all of the items.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Oceanic 175 dual overflow Tank with no stand. This tank is built into my wall so there is no stand. $350.00

Aqua Logic Delta Star Chiller 1/3 HP, DS-4 with no Temperature Controller. Used 1 year. Usually sells for about $800-900 $300 and it is yours.

Gieseman 6 ft three by 250 watt metal hylide Light with external icecap ballasta. Originally paid $2000 and replaced the internal ballasts with better external Icecap ballasts. will let go for $300.00

Custom built 3 chamber Acrylic sump/refugium to support the 175 tank. will go for $150.00

Euroreef Protein Skimmer to support the 175 tank. I will look up the model today.

Calcium Reactor - Korallin C-1502—Rated for up to 400gal with brand new pinpoint PH controller still in the box. New $386 for just the reactor. I am including a brand new controller and regulator. regulators go for $100 and the PH controllers go for $200. I am selling all for $300.00

Hi any pics of the sump? And how much for the euro reef skimmer