New Club item: Large Mexican Turbo Snail

mcallahan

I got a large (3"+) mexican turbo snail from reefs2Go for him to clean up some algae issues I was having.

It's job is done, so he's up for whomever wants him.

I suggest we make him the club's official cleanup crew leader and we pass him around as people need him. I'll put some non-toxic paint on his shell so that if he ever ends up in a LFS, we'll know and we'll dispatch the ARC disciplinary board (MAMA) to take care of "biz-ness"

We could even make it fun - like the garden gnomes people used to steal and take on vacation - whomever is hosting the snail takes a picture of the snail in their tank and we add it to the collection of his travels.

Anyone up for it? Who needs a strong cleanup crew member?

I got a large (3"+) mexican turbo snail from reefs2Go for him to clean up some algae issues I was having.

It's job is done, so he's up for whomever wants him.

I suggest we make him the club's official cleanup crew leader and we pass him around as people need him. I'll put some non-toxic paint on his shell so that if he ever ends up in a LFS, we'll know and we'll dispatch the ARC disciplinary board (MAMA) to take care of "biz-ness"

We could even make it fun - like the garden gnomes people used to steal and take on vacation - whomever is hosting the snail takes a picture of the snail in their tank and we add it to the collection of his travels.

Anyone up for it? Who needs a strong cleanup crew member?

I suggest we take photos of the disciplinary board in action...

just think...my last post before I leave in the A.M. had to revolve around callahan....

just think...my last post before I leave in the A.M. had to revolve around callahan....

I hate to say it...but Mama...it's all your fault....you befriended him and now you can't get rid of him. He's in your every waking moment and that's not good.

By the way, have a safe and joyous trip. Take lots of pic so you can share with the rest of us.

-Cindy-

how were the slots in Atlantic City?

And how was siegfried and Roy?