Small clown

Christian

Oh... corals....I have the following I could trade (not all, but can pick to make it an even trade) cash or I'd be willing to just pay for the clown.

- neon green palau nepthea frag, not attached to anything. The parent is dropping limbs & making babies!

- kenya tree frags, have a couple small ones. One is attached to rubble, one is loose since my parent just dropped it.

- pink zoas w/ tan skirts, probably 10+ size frag

- anthelia, would be a loose cutting but it is very easy to attach to something and grows very quickly once established.

- tiny frag of blue palys (2-3?), very fast growing but a nice light blue

- Yellow polyps, will be loose but they attach and grow quickly. Very pretty with really long skirts. I have a small rock that has pink zoas and one or two yellow polyps on it.

Here's the only pic I have, my camera went MIA while on vaccation. This was taken with my iPhone, so it doesn't do anything justice (and there's my camera hog clown that I'm wanting a buddy for!). The pink Zoas are the colony at the very top. They are a light pink with tan skirts. Their color is usually more vivid, but I shocked them a little when I got my new bulbs a couple months ago. They are health and open completely, their color just isn't what it was before I hit them with a wee bit too much light to fast. It's coming back though. This isn't the actual colony I have for trade, it's a slightly larger one. All the same zoas though. The one I have for trade has at least 12 pink zoas and 1 yellow polyp on it.

post-1140-12710044703925_thumb.jpg