CORALS FOR SALE-The Breakdown Begins :-(

Laura

Thanks Laura for the duncans. this is going to give me something to study for a while. i wish i could have gotten home sooner to acclimate them and watch them with the lights on. good luck with the breakdown!

Great visit, fantastic tanks, and thanks for the duncan! Can't wait to get it into the tank.

And I definitely do see me setting up a seahorse tank down the road... loved looking at the horses you have.

(And is was nice running into Ric there also :) ).

My duncan is floating. I got a rock all set up to glue his little butt to. It was nice seeing you again and I am so glad you're not getting out of the business. Nice to see you again SH. See yall Saturday if I get back from San Antonio in time.

The duncan is doing very well. I noticed this morning (when the lights were off) that the main head was open really large. I think I might need to move it to a shadier spot in my tank for the day time. It is in the sand bed right now, but gets a lot of light. It doesn't open quite as large as I saw it this morning (of course I just went and did some quick research, and it is a low-to-medium light coral ... research James, research :wave: ).

Thank you so much MAMA! i love the duncan! he looks awesome in my tank. :) your house is so beautiful and so are all of your tanks. thanks for taking us on a tour of them all. your seahorses are so cool. :) once again MAMA thank you for everything.

Everyone should pick up a frag of these duncans. they are so awesome :)

Will you be bringing any of the breakdown with you to the meeting?

Oh...I wish I could...but I live not far from Cory's house...you can stop by anytime after the meeting or any other day!!

Just call ahead to make sure I am not at the mall...:)

Thank you so much MAMA! i love the duncan! he looks awesome in my tank. :) your house is so beautiful and so are all of your tanks. thanks for taking us on a tour of them all. your seahorses are so cool. :) once again MAMA thank you for everything.

Everyone should pick up a frag of these duncans. they are so awesome :)

You guys were such a pleasure to talk to...best of luck with your wedding and may all good things come to you in life!!

You are welcome here anytime.........