New Stand " Messed up Rock"

Lamont

I bought the matching stand for my tank from JeffT and was ecstatic, until i had to put it on there. i took out 10g of water and slowly slid my tank onto the new stand.( by myself) when i finish i looked in the tank and saw the damage. most of my aquascaping was tore down during the process. i visited Bill B on sunday and picked up a few corals that gave me the motivation to do it all over again. i think it looked better the first time. let me know what you think! i also went ahead and aquascaped my new 40g hex also. i will post some picks manana!

Edited by seahorsejl
Embedded the YouTube video in the post.

Your tank is awesome Lamont!!! That is beautiful aquascaping...your gonna be busy the next time you come over..:)

Lol! if you ever wanted i would not minded hooking up one of your many tanks! after all your the one who introduced me to ARC. with out the reef club i would have been paying an arm and a leg for corals and aquarium stuff.:)

Lamont, your tank is awesome! I really enjoy watching your videos, too!

Keep up the great work, and congratulations on finding the perfect stand. happy.gif

Thank you! i just wish i had a real video camera instead of a digital camera.

Great looking tank.

I took the opportunity and edited your original post and embedded the YouTube video into it.

Thanks for the embedding. Looks more professional.:) Is that something that most members can do or do you have to be a premium member. I plan on paying the money but just have got around to it yet! Who would i need to talk to and where should turn the money in. i will probably do it tomorrow.

Thanks for the embedding. Looks more professional.:) Is that something that most members can do or do you have to be a premium member. I plan on paying the money but just have got around to it yet! Who would i need to talk to and where should turn the money in. i will probably do it tomorrow.

Anyone can do it, just use the "[media]" tag like this:

[media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb9N3QyV3bc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb9N3QyV3bc[/url][/media]

As far as becoming a Premium Member, you can click on the "Subscriptions" tab at the top of the page and it will step you through the process (I believe you can pay via PayPal that way). Or you can talk to Dave and Robin at the next meeting and pay them there. Your membership card can be picked up at a meeting or mailed to you.